Use the horse exerciser to warm up the ponies, then practice jumping�you can even raise the bar when you’ve got the hang of it. Groom the horses and get dressed in the changing area. After the competition put the horses to bed and hang out with Mia and Stephanie in the riding Club cafeteria before bedding down in the loft�it’s another early start Tomorrow!
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with large tracks.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- Check out the fresh lime-green, white and black color scheme with cool stickers.
- Drive forward, backward, left and right, perform turns up to 360° and drive over large obstacles with ease.
- Includes the following LEGO Power Functions components: two medium motors, one receiver, one battery box and a remote control.