Finally something is happening in our living room since the big bang!
Space travel has become obsolete since you can now simply bring 60,000 stars to your room by pushing a single button.
Imagine watching the stars while sitting comfortably on the couch or lying in bed. With the Homestar Original Planetarium, this dream becomes reality. The lenses project an amazingly accurate sky with 60,000 stars onto the ceiling or wall. Rotational movement is possible. Two interchangeable projection discs with the stars of the northern hemisphere allow you to observe the night sky as it is visible to us. With the “shooting star” function you can even dream beyond! Projection angle and focus are adjustable and a convenient timer is used to automatically turn it off.
The Homestar series was designed by the Japanese inventor Takayuki Ohira, a recognized expert for professional planetariums. His work includes the Cosmos Model no. 3 or the Megastar II Cosmos, the world’s most advanced planetarium in the Guinness Book of Records. His expertise will be part of your Sega Toys Homestar Original too.
1 Sega Toys Homestar Original black
2 Realistic discs of northern hemisphere with and without constellations
1 Double sided poster (skymap) of northern and southern hemisphere 44 x 64 cm
1 UK 3 pin Mains Adapter
4 additional realistic high-res discs available: Southern Hemisphere, Warped Andromeda, Day Earth and Moon, Night Earth and Moon
• 60,000 stars
• Ultra-bright 3-watt white LED technology
• Projector: 16.7 x 15.9 x 15.1 cm, 800 g
• Projection screen: ceiling, wall or other plane white surface
• Projection distance: 150-230cm
• Projection area: circle with 270 cm in diameter
- Sega Toys branded product from Sega Homestar / Star Theatre Series
- Get yourself the market leading brand
- Projects an amazing 60,000 stars
- Change projection angle and focus, timer for automatic off, shooting stars function
- White LED technology