If you are looking for a combination of appealing good looks and impressive, practical design, the MAKO reversible folding corner desk is the one for you.
Having an extending arm, which folds into the main body of the unit when not required, means that this desk can be both highly functional and very accommodating where space is a consideration.
The folding arm can be built so that it extends either to the right or the left, depending on the layout of your space, whilst having a pull-out shelf means that your keyboard can tuck neatly away when it’s not in use.
The main unit benefits from a useful shelf for added storage, which is unaffected when the desk is in the folded position. The size, when fully extended, is very generous, being 200cm in width (79″) with a height of 81cm (32″).
When the desk is folded it becomes 120cm long by 55cm deep (47″ x 21.6″).
Clever use of castor feet on the extending arm allow it to be moved into position with ease, and the high-quality laminated MDF construction ensures that this is a sturdy piece of furniture when in use.
This desk is finished with a melamine laminate which is highly durable and an excellent surface to work on. Although this finish is an excellent match for our non-melamine laminated products, if an exact match is required please ensure you select Piranha furniture that specifies a melamine laminate finish in the item specifics.
- Unique folding design saves space, while maximising the available work surface.
- Smooth pull out keyboard shelf and an under desk shelf.
- Solid build design and weight of 31kg (68lbs) ensuring stability.
- Delivered flat packed (one cartons) and easy to assemble with detailed instructions included. No additional tools required.
- Piranha is a registered trade mark of Piranha Trading Limited and is protected throughout the European Union. We do not make furniture for anyone else so please beware of imitations. Please be advised that we DO NOT ship to some regions of SCOTLAND (including the SCOTTISH ISLANDS), ISLE OF MAN, ISLE OF WIGHT OR CHANNEL ISLANDS.