In most offices, there is always a requirement for supplementary filing capacity, and it can be difficult to accommodate large pieces of furniture within a compact, home office. The BOWFIN desktop extension cabinet was created with this in mind.
It offers excellent storage capacity, which can take A4 filing and has been cleverly designed with adjustable feet so that the unit can fit alongside a range of Piranha desks.
It offers a useful, good-sized working surface of 50cm wide by 45cm deep (19.7″ x 17.7″), and the height can be adjusted between 75cm and 76.5cm (30″ x 30.5″), making this a most practical and functional piece of furniture.
The Beech finish shown here has a delightful, warm, woodgrain look, and it also comes in a further four finishes.
As with all Piranha products, the construction material is of a high quality, and as this unit is laminated MDF, it has both strength and stability in use.
This cabinet is finished with a melamine laminate which is highly durable and and easily cleaned. Although this finish is an excellent match for our non-melamine laminated products, if an exact match is required please ensure you select Piranha furniture that specifies a melamine laminate finish in the item specifics.
There is a Full 2-Year Warranty against defects for this product, which means you can purchase with confidence. Similar models are copies and not made to our high standards of specification, so go to PiranhaFurniture.com and secure your ideal office furniture today.
- Lockable “desktop extension” office cabinet with three shelves.
- Adjustable feet so that it can be set to match the height of Piranha desks.
- Matches our range of replica beech desks and other office furniture.
- Cabinet is 50cm wide x 45cm deep x 75cm high (adjustable height).
- Piranha is a registered trade mark of Piranha Trading Limited and is protected throughout the European Union. We do not make furniture for anyone else so please beware of imitations. Please be advised that we DO NOT ship to some regions of SCOTLAND (including the SCOTTISH ISLANDS), ISLE OF MAN, ISLE OF WIGHT OR CHANNEL ISLANDS.